Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Some apps I like so far

Last night I was uploading some pictures from my computer to shutterfly when I remembered that I had some pictures I wanted to scan. So I went over to our new printer/scanner and hit "scan." Nothing worked. It turns out you need to control the scan function from your computer. I went back to my Mac computer and searched for a scanner program, but couldn't find one. Then I decided to look for an app on my iPad...and happily I found an app that did just that. If you have a canon printer, download the app Canon Easy Photo Print. It is a fantastic app and easy to use.


Another app I have just learned about is Pic Stitch. It's a fun little app to make simple photo collages. It's a great way to showcase a few things together in one photo. Here is a picture I made from some pictures on my iPad.



Here is a program I would like to look up for future use, so I am documenting it here

No comments :

Post a Comment